Do you have an eye for taking photos? And your puppy/dog is your main subject?
Why not show off your pictures and possibly make a little money on the side? With this objective in mind, try some or all of these 7 ways to publicize your perfect puppy pictures:
1. You think your dog is the cutest dog ever (I do!). Enter him in a cute dog contest. Example at yapstar.com.
2. Make a video on animoto.com. It's easy and free. Here's several examples: alvin and simon's videos.
3. If the photos are really good, publish them on a stock photo site such as bigstockphoto.com. You can earn royalties.
4. Post your picture to a dog forum. Here's one I recently posted because it's different: Dog Heads Magically Disappear.
5. Save the good ones on Photobucket.com for easy access.
6. Post one on your PC desktop. Change the picture frequently.
7. Stage a contest on a forum or on Facebook for the best photo caption. People love to be creative.
Bonus Way To Publicize
What if you could take videos with your camera and post them on your web page, blog, or site.
The Canon EOS Rebel T1i EF-S Digital SLR Camera shoots HD videos as well as 15.1MP stills!
Explanation of features and Canon Rebel T1i reviews.
Ask Santa for this camera as a spectacular Christmas gift!
Try These Tips For Taking Digital Photos of Puppies and Dogs